You Can Make a Difference!
Critical issues — educational equity, retirement security, a fair and balanced judiciary, civil rights, workplace fairness, reproductive rights, healthcare reform, and equal pay — are at stake each time Americans go to the ballot box.
AAUW and the AAUW Action Fund encourage women voters to get involved in the political process and show the impact that congressional action has on their lives and the lives of the people they love.
Because it is vital that women go to the polls knowing where the candidates stand on issues such as education, retirement security, a fair and balanced judiciary, and pay equity, the AAUW Action Fund produces voter guides to provide nonpartisan information about candidate positions on priority issues.
The AAUW Action Fund Congressional Voting Record presents the positions of senators and representatives on issues that are key to the mission and priorities of both AAUW and the Action Fund.
Get involved with our voter education and turnout efforts!
- Make sure you are prepared to vote
- Get informed with voter guides and issue fact sheets
- Track the state-by-state ballot initiatives
- Get all the resources and materials you need through the It’s My Vote: I Will Be Heard campaign
- Review AAUW’s Woman-to-Woman Voter Turnout: A Manual for Community-Based Campaigns to Mobilize Women to Vote