It’s My Vote: I Will Be Heard 2016 GOTV Tool Kit
AAUW is dedicated to making sure every woman is registered and has the information she needs to cast her vote. This tool kit includes our tips to help your branch run successful campaigns for voter registration, get out the vote (GOTV), and voter education in your state or locality in 2016.
Read, print, and share the tool kit now, and remember that the AAUW public policy staff is here to help with all your GOTV efforts — consider them your resource and sounding board. Contact VoterEd@aauw.org at any time with questions.
Whether you’re new to election year advocacy or a seasoned veteran, this tool kit has something for you. Find step-by-step instruction, planning tools, and tested best practices for every GOTV event or activity.
- Use our Planning Template and Checklist to design an impactful voter registration drive.
- Master The Art of Following Up with Registered Voters with our tips and tricks for turning out voters on Election Day.
- Familiarize yourself with AAUW’s Guidelines for Election Activities for a compliant campaign.
- Incite discussion about AAUW priority issues with the Candidate Question Guide for town halls and candidate forums.
- Understand the nuances of student outreach with the guide to Voter Registration on College Campuses.